Advanced Technology Services (ATS) an industry leading provider of manufacturing maintenance, industrial repair, parts logistics and related quality services, has introduced ATS Aviation Services. This new division is focused specifically on the needs of the aviation maintenance and parts industry, providing the same full solution approach that has made ATS a valued partner to many world-class organizations.
ATS Aviation Services is a one-stop resource offering:
- Supply Chain/Logistics: Demand analysis, stocking programs, core management, procurement support and AOG support.
- Airframe Parts and Component Repair: Includes overhauls, repairs and exchanges of numerous cabin management items to support the aviation maintenance and parts industry.
- Total Quality Management: Reliability maintainability, reliability engineering, root cause analysis, repair station support and supplier audits.
- Calibration Services: Quality system compliance, test cell calibration, gauge crib management, gauging instrumentation/power tool gauging, compliance with ISO, NADCAP and EPA standards, among others.
- Repairable Parts Management
- MRO - Crib Management
- Calibration and Quality Services
- Product Quality Inspection
- Parts Repair
- Industrial Parts Repair brochure
- Tire Company Improves Reliability of Repairable Assets By 53% with ATS
- ATS Keep Packaged Good Manufacturer Packing - Saves Over $52,000
- ATS Drives Improved Reliability for Major Automotive Supplier
- Leading Tire Manufacturer on a Roll with ATS